Teething!!

Our sweet baby is teething!! well, its actually already been since the day we came here. It started on our trip. When he teethes he bites everything he can touch. He doesn't like biting his own fingers though, cuz it's too painful. Lol. He started drinking water from a glass cup recently...he loves it!

His new thing is squealing really loudly to get attention. He does it in the middle of a meeting or devotions...any time he knows he can get a smile or two.

When he lays on his stomach he lifts himself on his arms as high as he can and looks around at everything. He is such a curious baby. He looks people straight in the eyes and really tries to reply with whatever baby babble he can come up with.

He already started provisioning. We went to pick up the bread and one of the counter ladies walked by. He gave his winning smile and the lady returned with a big, fat, juicy nut cookie only to hand it over to me, to Adrian's dismay. We had a bit of an argument which was resolved quickly when he realized he didn't have any teeth yet. Anyhow, he received some in the milky so he realized that truly Romans 8:28 does apply, even for babies.

This morning in devotions he was looking at the pic of Jesus and staring. Then he began smiling and being super noisy, getting every conceivable sound out of his throat, disrupting the whole devotions and making everyone laugh. He went on for about 5 minutes with his animated conversation with Jesus till I had to take him out of the room.

He actually started laughing. last night I was being foolish with him and made a silly laugh and he started cracking up. Every time I laughed, he laughed. So adorable! He is growing up so fast!!


His first Book

Reading his baby quotes
having fun in the jolly-jumper

yep! this is what toys are for!
taking our daily walk
saying hello to the other youngsters in town

snoozing till we reach the llamas.
and yes, there actually are llamas around, I just haven't gotten around to photographing them yet.
cuddling mommie
outside our window on a rainy day (like my photography skills..??:D:D)

this pic is from last weekend that we spent in Zofingen. We made a fire and danced around it, went swimming, played basketball, and soccer, etc. Adrian and I were the cheerleaders.
*no, I have no idea who those goofy guys in the back are
Joy, my violin teacher...yes!! I'm learning violin! I've always wanted to learn and now I finally have the opportunity...yayyy!!!
this is of Adrian completely chewing up his jolly-jumper thingy*nevermind the vacuum cleaner in the back

2 comments:

argh! why is Adrian so cute and I'm not there to cuddle him? He BETTER have me in his flashcards. "...And this is one of your mommy's favorite friends,and one of your favorite people Adrian" heheheheh
Ohhh...and..........WTH IS GOING ON WITH EMAN'S HAIR??????!!!!!! Trauma for real! lol. I miss you guys soooo much!! Especially now. Take care. Hugs and kisses.
Hrm...I might even call sometime. Love you

September 10, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

I miss you tons michu!!!! he's growing out his hair...lol. I really hope you phone sometime:D mwaaa!

November 7, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds